Subject: [amos-list] Weird bob/screen problem
From: "Paolo Rinaldi" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 7 Jun 99 21:46:09 +0100

From: "Paolo Rinaldi" <[email-masked]>

Hi Arash!

> Today I discovered a weird thing about using 2 screens with Bobs... Try the
> attachment and see the results...
I know, I saw it before... 

> Seems amos only wants to display bobs on the screen they were first displayed
> on!
No, it's only that it doesn't let you display the same bob on two
screens: as you didn't call Bob Off, the bob is still on the first
screen, and for some strange reason it doesn't want to eliminate it
for you, thus not displaying it on the new screen.

> Does anyone know how to avoid/fix this problem?
The only way I could come up with is to put a 
Bob Off 1 : Wait Vbl 
at the end of the loop: so it works, although it slows down everything
a little ;-(

Regards,
Paolo
-- 
Amiga 1200  040 + 603e 200 MHz, 24 Mb Fast, HD 1 GB, CD 24x

         "It's hard to soar like an eagle when you live with turkeys."

Paolo Rinaldi                  [email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend? 
http://www.onelist.com
Come join one of over 165,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html